The global objective of the assignment was to strengthen the capacities of the National Training Institute to run effectively the network of the Regional Training Institutions (RTIs) in Poland. The primary task of the RTIs was the provision of information, advisory and training services on the European Social Fund (ESF) support in the areas of vocational education of unemployed or threatened by unemployment, social exclusion, human resource development, vocational integration of women and the disabled, etc. The specific objectives were to develop:
- Supervision mechanism and procedures
- Training, promotion and guidance methodologies and strategies
- The human resources of core staff of NTI/RTI involved in training and counselling, especially candidates for accredited NTI trainers and regional ESF facilitators.
Type of services provided:
- Development of NTI promotion and guidance strategies coherent with the Sectoral Operational Programme “Human Resources Development” (SOP HRD), Integrated Regional Operational Programme (IROP) and Common Initiative EQUAL promotion strategy, including co-ordination and facilitation mechanisms and procedures related to running the network of the accredited ESF trainers and RTIs.
- Development of model training programmes for RTIs/accredited trainers in order to improve qualifications and knowledge of potential project promoters on various aspects of ESF and pre-accession funds supporting HRD initiatives.
- Development, organisation and provision of Training for Trainers programme for regional ESF trainers and facilitators
- Development and implementation of NTI website and the NTI-internet newsletter