The purpose of this contract was to provide technical assistance to the International CADSES Contact point in Athens in order to support transnational project development in the Stability Pact area.
The project activities entailed: transfer of experience and provision of technical assistance to TCCP officials for capacity building of administrative and programme institutions in relevant CARDS countries, preparation of tender documents, co-ordination with relevant EU institutions, such as EU Delegations, EAR Agencies, organisation of programme information and publicity events and provision of tailored assistance to CARDS potential beneficiaries on implementation and monitoring of projects.
Type of services provided
- Development of TCCP Annual Work Plan
- Elaboration of tender dossiers
- Organisation of international conferences and thematic workshops in CARDS countries
- Implementation of information missions in CARDS countries
- Participation in technical meetings of CADSES Programme Management structures
- Development of “Manual on Project Implementation & Monitoring”
- Development of a “Best Practice Guide” focusing on projects implemented in CARDS countries.