The project’s main objective was to raise public awareness on EU policies and priorities within the framework of the Regional Operational Programme (R.O.P.) of Central Macedonia
. The project focused on reaching target groups at three levels :
- Direct beneficiaries (i.e. municipalities),
- Indirect beneficiaries ( i.e. businesses, unemployed),
- General public.
In order to promote the implementation of EU policies at the regional level, the project included the following activities:
- Finalization of the Communication Strategy for the ROP of Central Macedonia and for the entire programming period 2000-2006
- Preparation of the Communication Action Plan including inter alia promotional and communication activities of ROP of Central Macedonia
- Technical Assistance to the Communication Department of the Region of Central Macedonia.